"Management and Control"
"Management and Control" is not defined in the Law but it should be taken to have the usual meaning, which takes into account the following:
1. The make up of the Board of Directors i.e. nationality and resident status.
2. Where the Board Meetings take place and whether major decisions are properly taken in these meetings. The power to decide on the
acquisition of a new business or major additions to the business must be shown to take place where management and control takes
place. It should be noted that it is irrelevant where the actual business of the company takes place.
3. The place where the discussion and approval of the accounts takes place.
4. The place where the bank account is situated.
5. The place where the seal of the company is authorised to be used.